First VDMA B2B Conference – “Build the future for successful manufacturing in China with automation technologies”
On 25th July 2017, VDMA organized its first ever B2B – Conference at Longement Hotel in Shanghai. This full-day conference was aiming for VDMA Robotics + Automation members to meet end customers from automotive-, aerospace-, railway-, electronics- and food-industry in China. The lead topic was “Build the future for successful manufacturing in China with automation technologies”.
Mr. Xiaogang Song, Director General and Secretary General of China Robot Industry Alliance (CRIA) and Executive Vice President of China Machinery Industry Federation (CMIF) and Mr. Xiaoyong Li, CEO of Gongkong Group, were keynote speakers to kick off this B2B conference. Mr. Xiaogang Song presented the latest global figures of the robotic market and as well as the application development and innovation of robotics industry in China. Mr. Xiaoyong Li delivered an interesting analysis about the Chinese automation and intelligent manufacturing market. Furthermore, VDMA invited Balluff Automation, Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics & Automation, ifm electronics, Pepperl + Fuchs, SCHUNK, ViscoTec and WAGO Electronic these seven companies to introduce their latest product and high-technologies amongst 136 participants. The topics which were presented during the conference are following:
- “Global robotics figures, application development and innovation of robotics industry in China” presented by Mr. Xiaogang Song from CRIA and CMIF
- “Chinese automation and intelligent manufacturing market analysis” presented by Mr. Xiaoyong Li from Gongkong
- “Industrie 4.0 – The German Approach towards the Industrial Internet of Things” presented by Dr. Gunther Kegel from Pepperl + Fuchs
- “Stopping Data Loss: Cyber Physical System and Intelligence Solution” presented by Mr. Alan Lok San Yin from ifm electronics
- “Innovating Automation, BALLUFF heads to Intelligent Manufacturing” presented by Mr. Eric Wu from Balluff Automation
- “Dosing technology makes your life easier?!” presented by Mr. Andre Scheidt from ViscoTec
- “Smart Manufacturing – Components for a flexible, efficient and integrated production” presented by Mr. Karsten Trautmann from SCHUNK
- “i4.0, the enabler of Made in China 2025” presented by Mr. Guihua Ying from Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics & Automation
- “From sensor to CLOUD – The way to Industry 4.0” presented by Dr. – Ing. Feng Xu from WAGO Electronic
In order to make this conference more productive and sufficient, VDMA also organized an afternoon session exclusively for those seven member companies to have one-on-one talks with interested potential new business partners. In total 19 customer meetings were taking place.
To sum up, the first VDMA B2B Conference was a good opportunity for VDMA members to present themselves and to meet end users from customer industries through this unique networking platform. We are looking forward to the next VDMA B2B Conference in 2018!
Bildquelle : VDMA