Key Account Automotive for VDMA Member Company in Shanghai
Our client is the first manufacturer of multiple limit switches in the world. Since 1940’s, the company has committed to design, development and manufacturing of safety and control equipment in the fields of machinery and automation production lines. Since 2005, the company has established a comprehensive base in China for Production, Sales, Technical Support and Services, to produce and supply electro-mechanical safety equipment, man-machine devices, and automation components.
- Now they are looking for a ‘Key Account Automotive’ located in Shanghai to support their sales activities.
- Be responsible for implementing business development plan and relative work in automotive industry
- Keep and develop good relationship with Key Automotive Account, increase and expand the brand influence in China’s automotive marke
- Follow relative automotive projects information and progress closely
- Track and win major opportunities in automotive industry
- Develop and maintain sales tools in automotive industry
- Support regional sales and channel partner to conduct technical seminars, exhibition and other events
- Collect market and competitor information
- Prepare necessary presentation for automotive industry
- Ensure high quality service and efficient work
- Bachelor degree or above with Mechanical, Electrical or Automation Engineering
- Over 5 years’ experience as sales and at least 2 years in Automotive industry
- Experienced in developing potential market, establishing customer relations and other relative works
- Good business sense, excellent product introduction ability and communication skills
- Good English/German skills both written and oral
- Work independently, proactively and positively, work well under pressure and team work
- Willing to travel
Please send your application in English or German directly to the VDMA Shanghai Office.