Sales Manager West/North China for pester pac automation
Inspired by technology - We are pioneers and trendsetters. We have been giving new impetus to end-of-line pharmaceutical and cosmetic packaging for more than 40 years.
pester pac automation stands for innovation and the development of cutting-edge machine concepts from film wrapping and case packing through to palletizing.
Today, pester pac automation ranks among the leading companies in this sector. Over 7,500 Pester machines and lines are proving their productivity daily at multinational companies in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry around the globe.
Customers all over the world appreciate the high quality of our machine program. Pester machines convince on account of their precision, outstanding performance and economical life-cycle costs. Individual service, customized engineering and tailor-made turn-key solutions demonstrate the advantage of our technology.
We are characterized by the unique quality of the relationships we maintain with our customers and suppliers. Worldwide, some 550 employees, eight subsidiaries and 35 representatives are all part of a dynamic network that is keen to provide our customers with the optimum packaging process.
- We are now looking for a ‘Sales Manager West/North China’ to support our business in China.
- Responsible for maintaining the existing customer base and for generating new customers and projects to meet sales targets.
- Manage key accounts.
- Ensure clear concise and complete project information is provided to the sales assistant for preparation of quotes and project files.
- Meeting sales targets with orders within agreed limits of sales price.
- Report to sales manager on a monthly basis with sales forecast, market analysis and activity reporting.
- Cost control for sales activities within company guidelines for your activities and for direct reports.
- On receipt of order – ensure effective handover of project to the project co-ordinator in China.
- Liaise with marketing department to determine marketing activities required to enhance your sales efforts.
- Liaise with finance department and follow up customers with any accounts payable until contract is closed.
- Sales experience in pharm industry or in packaging machines.
- Able to work independently and very good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Please send your application in English directly to pester pac automation.