Sales Specialist for VDMA Member Company in Shanghai
Our client is a German market-leading, medium-sized company in the industry of metal working. They are specialized in the manufacturing of cold-rolled strips made of special alloys and nickel-based special materials, and rank among the international technology leaders.
- They are now looking for a ‘Sales Specialist’ located in Shanghai to support their sales activities.
- Independent support of existing customers and development of new areas of sales potential
- Further development of our product range in terms of the requirements of the Asian market and cooperation with the our product management
- Permanent market observation and reporting concerning current activities with customers and the competition
- Responsibility for turnover, sales and contribution margin
- Degree in engineering (materials technology, mechanical engineering) or comparable qualification
- Profound theoretical and practical technical knowledge and a strategic way of thinking
- Many years of experience (minimum of 4 years) in international sales and relevant intercultural skills
- Language skills: English (business fluent) and Chinese (native language)
- Very assured discussion and presentation skills
- Open-minded, communicative and convincing personality with an enthusiasm for sales
- High levels of individual initiative and motivation
- You enjoy travelling and are curious
Please send your application in English or German directly to the VDMA Shanghai Office.